Sep 2, 2013

2

Welcome to the World of the Dark, Delicious and Divinely Romantic

Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to welcome you to the grand opening week of my New Adult/Adult Romance Blog Naughty Little Kisses! 

This spot will be dedicated not only to some pretty fantastic stories, but you'll also find both me and my partner Sylvia Hientz sharing tales of our ventures outside the reviewing realm.

Most of you know me as the author of the Lost Immortals Saga, my Young Adult Series, and the Musical Interlude, my New Adult series of books that take place in Italy. And I'm certain you've all heard of the Never Too Old For Young Adult Group for which Sylvia is one of the moderators. I was so excited when she agreed to enter the blog-o-sphere as my reviewing buddy.

As the subtitle suggests, you'll find every type of NA/Adult Romance being featured here: paranormal, fantasy, suspense, coming of age...and yes, erotic. To kick things off, we'll be participating in the New Adult fall promo on Tuesdays and Thursdays where you'll get the chance to meet some awesome authors and participate in giveaways!

So take your time, look around and check out all the goodies we've arranged here for you today!



2 comments: